Enrollment - Re-enrollment
SCHOOL YEAR 2015/2016 ENROLLMENt
ENROLLMENT IN PERSON
• Enrolment in each year and class – Students enrolled in mobility programs (outgoing) during the 2015-2016 academic year – August 7th–August 12th, from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.;
• Enrollment in each year and class – Students with a special status, students enrolled in mobility programs (outgoing) during the previous academic year, and ERASMUS students enrolled in classes from 2 different academic years – August 7th–August 12th, from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.; all students should hand out all required documents for proof of status;
• Enrollment in classes – Student repeating courses and with no special status – August 25th–August 28th, from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.;
All students enrolling in person should ask for credit transfer, until the 3rd of August 2015.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (for enrollment in person):
1. Proxy, in case enrollment isn’t done by the student himself.
2. Copy of the student’s ID card and Social Security Number.
3. Statement of Social Security, in case of student workers.
• Enrollment in each year – Regular students (with no special status) - August 10th-August 12th, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
• Enrollment in each class – regular students (with no special status):
- 2nd year – August 17th, from 10 a.m. to 09:59 a.m. (August 18th);
- 3rd year – August 17th, from 13 p.m. to 12:59 p.m. (August 18th);
- 4th year – August 18th, from 10 a.m. to 09:59 a.m. (August 19th);
- 5th year - August 18th, from 13 p.m. to 12:59 p.m. (August 19th);
- 6th year – August 19th, from 10 a.m. to 17 p.m.;
All students repeating courses from a previous year should enroll for these courses at the Academic Department - August 25th–August 28th, from 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m..
All students enrolling online should ask in the credit transfer, until the 27th of August 2015.
All class exchange should be requested by both students via email through the Online Registrar’s Office:
|2nd and 3rd year||Until 19th August 2015|
|4th and 5th year||Until 20th August 2015|
|6th year||Until 20th August 2015|
ENROLLMENT in each year – how to proceed
Access the Online Registrar's Office through NMS|FCM website with your:
Login: (letter “a” followed by the student ID number)
(in case you do not have a password, you should ask for one at the Academic Division)
Step 1. Check if all grades have been posted on:
O Aluno na Instituição -> Consultar Notas
(In case any grade is missing, you should get in contact with the Academic Division)
Step 2. Check your current status at the Treasury on:
O Aluno na Instituição -> Consultar Situação de Tesouraria
For the enrollment to become valid, you must first pay for:
- Tuition’s 1st installment
Payment can be made using the ATM codes made available on the online interface, or in person at NMS|FCM’s Treasury.
In case you prefer to use the available ATM codes, make sure to keep the receipt, as proof of payment, in case an error occurs with the codes or the ATM network.
Note: In case of payment delay, students are required to pay at NMS|FCM’s Treasury, for the ATM codes will no longer be valid.
Step 3. Enrollment in courses/classes. On:
Atualizações e Serviços -> Serviços Académicos -> Inscrição em Disciplinas/Turmas*
- Select each of the courses available and click on [Adicionar]
Note: This function does not work on all browsers. In that case, please use Internet Explorer.
Once the courses have been added, click on [Avançar]
Note: After clicking on [Imprimir Recibo] further changes will not be possible. To do so, you will have to go to the Academic Division.
ENROLLMENT in classes – how to proceed
See procedures here
Regulation for the Integrated Master Degree in Medicine:
Course Listing 2011:
- The student must enroll in ALL possible courses;
- Advancing to a higher year is dependent on completion of at least 45 of the previous year’s ECTS;
In case you become aware of any error, please report it to the Academic Division, through: +351 218 803 000, +351 218 803 001.